Owen was recently awarded a Master Contract for Civil Engineering Services to be issued on a task order basis. With a long history of supporting A&E projects for LACCD throughout its nine campuses, Owen will be responsible for providing the following services:
- Master planning;
- Full engineering services through the design and construction phases of specific projects;
- Survey mapping;
- Conducting site evaluations and investigations;
- Preparing biddable and buildable construction documents;
- Performing contract administration and development if project budgets for specific projects; and
- Attending meetings with LACCD staff, neighborhood organizations/groups, and LACCD senior-level administrators for specific project development.