Owen provided LEED commissioning to document confirmation that five (5) Sweetwater facilities fulfill the functional and performance requirements of the buildings, campus, occupants, and operators. To reach this goal, it was necessary to establish and document the campus criteria for system function, performance, and maintainability; as well as to verify and document compliance with these criteria throughout construction, start-up, and the initial period of operation.
Commissioning services were completed for the following projects:
• Chula Vista High School - a new multi-purpose auditorium, a new library, and a new two story classroom building
• Montgomery High School - a new two story classroom building
• Hilltop High School - a new two story classroom building, a new industrial technology building and the replacement of four existing classroom building
• Southwest Middle School – a new classroom building
• Chula Vista Middle School – a new one story science building